shot on location- white salmon, cispus, top tye & clear fork cowlitz
This spring I had the oppurtunity to teach and coach with World Class Academy. Here are some highlights from our west coast tour....
2. Group shot on the NF Cal Salmon
4. Ending our Cali trip with style. photo by Tom Simenc
5. Big wave riding on the Klamath at Ike's photo by Capo Rettig
6. smearing down the NF Feather by Chase Hauber photography
7. Cal Salmon photo by Maeri-Eve Mercier
8. Showing students down Autobahn, South Silver. photo by Tom Simenc
9. Sandra on Kidder Creek
10. Seabass enjoying South Silver
11. Liam havin fun
12. Staff quarters
Here are some wood creations. All hand cut, carved and sanded. Takes a while but supremely satisfying. Mostly driftwood or fallen trees from various rivers. The beauty of wood never ceases to amaze me. From the dirt, to the table!
ladle from pacific yew
spoons made from pacific yew